Friday, June 20, 2008

BeadsbyEvelyn My First Featured Artist!






Well I've decided that every Friday I will feature a wonderful Artist "show off" on my blog. I am so excited about this as I have met sew many wonderful folks while I've been selling on Etsy. The friendship is one of my favorite benefits of selling there........


This Friday's featured artist is BeadsbyEvelyn! She has the most gorgeous jewelry and has become such a dear friend to me. Here's a bit more about Evelyn from her Etsy profile!


Hey there, I started life in Germany, came to the great USA 18 years ago, and live in a beautiful coastal Georgia fishing village called Shellman Bluff with my husband, Gary, a Rhodisian Ridgeback named Stormy, and a Heinz 57 cat named Suzie :)I'm a Travel Agent by day and a Jewelry maker the rest of the time :) I've always been crafty (crochet, glass mosaics, etc) and then i bought a Beginners Beading Kit several years ago. I remember the first pair of earrings I made sold that day from my kitchen table! I haven't stopped buying beads and making jewelry since. Thankfully i then found Etsy and began my online selling experiences :)
Oh and did I mention that Evelyn has been featured on the FRONT PAGE of ETSY!!
Please visit Evelyn today and see all of her gorgeous jewelry.......


4 comments:

  1. OH my. I see my PP account will be dwindling. How gorgeous!
    I'm going to go meander in this shop a bit later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..her work is fantastic! I love the 3rd piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so very much, my friend for featuring me on your blog! You are such a special and talented Lady :)

    ReplyDelete