Monday, June 23, 2008

Goodbye for a Week, My Precious Son!


Well I can't believe it's already the end of June which meant Boy Scout camp for months now......I was not ready, I gotta tell you for my oldest who is only 11 to be 2 states away for 1 week without my hubby or me........I miss him so much and I just got off the phone with him a little bit ago..........He had to buy a phone card to call as there is no reception there for a cell phone......I sent mine but apparently it won't work.........He sounded o.k. but I could tell he was homesick. So I packaged up some of his favorite goodies and a Nick magazine and ran to the post office tonight so he would get it hopefully by tomorrow........Well I can hope anyway.........
The picture was taken as he was loaded up ready to go on Sunday morning.....As you can see he doesn't look well all that happy!!


Boy I really wasn't ready for this at all!
:(((((

No comments:

Post a Comment