Thursday, June 19, 2008

Newest Fobs in My Shop!




I
absolutely adore making fobs and of course using the gorgeous fabrics created by Amy Butler for Rowan. Wow the colors and designs are simply beautiful..........


Here are my 2 newest fobs I just added......The first is using Amy Butler's Tangerine Full Moon Polka Dots fabric. I have the Lime Lotus Dots has been one of my best sellers this spring and I decided to add some of the other gorgeous colorways. Well this fabric is sew much prettier in person and it was really hard deciding what color webbing to use.........I hope everyone loves it!


Next is a new fob using Amy Butler's Olive Acanthus from her Belle collection. Boy this is a stunning fabric but I wasn't quite sure when I received it how I would use it for fobs. The designs are huge!! Really gorgeous but huge! Sew I didn't use it for a while, stepped back and looked at the designs within and voila, I used one of the pretty petite flower designs! I think it turned out really pretty!

On both fobs I used my newest Webbing color, Natural, which was just the perfect choice. I think both of these would make perfect little gifts for anyone.........To order please visit my Etsy shop or simply email me for a paypal invoice. Shipping is $2.00 to anywhere in US or Canada!


2 comments:

  1. OH My, I love your fobs! What a cool idea this is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! You got a blog!!! Still completely in love with my fobs!!! I actually need to place an order so I will be in touch with you later today!

    ReplyDelete