Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ranch n' Roll Crisps!

O.k. I admit I love fun, delicious and super simple recipes and this one fits the bill on all 3! My oldest son loves to sample all the goodies at Sams club and this was one of their tasty treats......Easy easy and sew yummy!! Maybe a fun treat for your July 4th celebration!

Roll Casa di Bertacchi Italian meatballs in Hidden Valley Ranch Dry Seasoning.

Heat meatballs on cookie sheet in oven at 375 degrees for 40 minutes. Remove meatballs and allow to cool, then cut into halves.

Serve halved meatballs on New York Style Bagel Crisps!

Oh my gosh these are so yummy and my son loved them too. Now one note, all of these products are available at your Sams Club. I had some meatballs at home but since they were another brand, I had to vary the cooking time.......Sew you may want to watch them with your first batch.......

Good luck and let me know if you try them:))

1 comment:

  1. MUST. have. these. omg. I'm hungry and these sound wayyyyyyyyyyy too good!

    ReplyDelete