Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Here's What's new This week!




I just added a few new Key Fobs to my Etsy Shop.......I love the fabric on both of these and hope everyone else does too.........Pretty Anna Maria Horner's Drawing Room Fabric called Sketchbook. Gorgeous, vibrant rose is very chic and would make a wonderful addition to a bridal basket I think..........Next is Michael Miller's Ironworks In Black and White.........I have had this fabric for a few months and cherish it sew much...........It has been a favorite of mine for a while now and I was thrilled when I found some at my fabric store. The black and white can be hard to come by:)






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful fabric ~ I love that scroll fabric from Michael Miller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i looove the colors in the fabric :)

    ReplyDelete