Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I Was on the Front Page of Etsy!!


Well I still can't believe it and it's been 48 hours since it happened. My moment of fame, my moment of stardom!! Oh Sunday morning I opened up Etsy like I always do and was shocked to see one of my fobs on the front page........


http://sunshineandravioli.etsy.com/ Made a gorgeous treasury featuring such whimsy and colorful choices. I am still beside myself thinking about it! I saw the little silver star on Saturday I think and of course posted a comment and was thrilled to be an alternate. Well she must have changed them and voila, there was my fob!! It is amazing how many views it got in such a short period of time too! Thank you sew much Sunshine!




4 comments:

  1. Great work on getting on the front page!! That's so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Good for you, your goods deserve to be on the front page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I saw it too! How cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAHHHHHHH Sandeeeeeeeeeee, isn't it such a rush to be on the Front Page :))))))))

    ReplyDelete