Friday, July 25, 2008

New In My Etsy Shop!




I just added 2 new Pretties in my Etsy shop that I want to share. The first is just another color combination on one of my favorites.........This ribbon has been very popular and I know it's the color combination that makes it sew wonderful..........Pistachio and Green!! And it is such a great quality of ribbon as well, woven with rich colors! But this time I put it on Fuchsia webbing for fun!! Oh it looks wonderful I think and I hope you will too........

The second one is another pretty colorway in Amy Butler's Lotus Wallflower fabrics. I already have cherry and pink......This one features slate gray, soft white, and blue. Sew pretty!!

5 comments:

  1. lovely. they are key chains right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popped over from etsy forums. Going back to browse your store. Love the key fobs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just purchased one of your lovely key fobs. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You GO girl!!!
    Hop on over to my blog for a surprise!

    I missed you, hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete