Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New in My Shop!

Here are 2 new pretty fobs I added over this past weekend...I love both of them and hope you will too. The first is a gorgeous new fabric I found last week on a whim and loved the colors and print sew much. Fun and funky and bright! Lots of Limes, hot pinks, orange and of course black and white too..........I used black webbing and the colors really pop on this one........
The second is Michael Miller's gorgeous Dandy Damask fabric that I truly adore. I also have a fob featuring his Avocado but this is the highly sought after Black and White colorway. The hardest part was choosing a webbing color because this one looked beautiful with any color. I finally decided to use black sew this one is a truly classic style that would be the perfect gift for anyone!

To order either one simply visit my Etsy shop or email me for a paypal invoice....shipping is $2.00 to US or Canada and $3.00 to my other international friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment