Sunday, July 20, 2008

This Week's Etsy Featured Seller CottageTreasures





I am very excited to feature this week's Seller, CottageTreasures........What a gorgeous shop and the owner is such a special, sweet friend..........I hope you will visit her shop and view all of her gorgeous handmade pretties for yourself...........
Here is Jane's profile:
Hello! My name is Jane and I live in beautiful Southern Oregon. I love vintage fabrics, and use them in many of my creations. I hope you will find that special something at Cottage Treasures that fits your style and makes you smile!
Beautiful Pillows, totes, sachets, are all perfect for gift giving or to treat yourself........
Sew Many Cottage Pretties, Jane!

1 comment:

  1. Cottage Treasures has such beautiful things, just like your shop, Sandee!!

    ReplyDelete