Friday, August 15, 2008

My Friday Etsy Featured Seller Cutestitch

Look at these Adorable Onesies and her pretty Monogramming!
Love the key fobs with the detailed embroidery!! Sew cute!

Oh I love these monogrammed totes sew much!! Her monogramming is gorgeous, don't you agree?
Wow it's Friday and this week has surely flown by. Trying to capture those last fun days before school starts back and everything gets dictated by a school calendar......Oh I'm not ready yet:))

I am sew thrilled to share a wonderful shop from a friend of mine named Taylor called Cutestitch from Etsy.com. Taylor has the most adorable shop and once you check it out you will realize that "Cutestitch" is indeed the perfect name. I always adore my convos from Taylor as she and I both love Amy Butler fabric and her designs....Fun fun fun! Here is a bit about Taylor from her shop:


Welcome everybody to the reopen of my shop. In the next few weeks I will be adding a mixture of personalized items as well as hair bows. I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer last year (2007) shortly after Thanksgiving and had to close down my shop to begin treatment. Although I am not completely done with my treatment, I have been itching to get back to creating more adorable stuff. So please check back again.


Taylor, I am so thankful that you are doing great and your shop is wonderful! Please visit Taylor's lovely shop and purchase one of her pretties today!







1 comment: