Saturday, August 23, 2008

New Pretties in my Shop

Wow I can't believe how fast this week has flown by and how much has happened. We all survived 3 days of Middleschool and second grade................Wow!! I am thrilled..........
I did add some pretty new fobs this week and want to share them with you. I hope you love them all..........
Another pretty Boho Paisley that I found last weekend........This is one of those fabrics that the sweet lady cutting it said, oh I need to get some of that fabric before it's gone. It is sew gorgeous.

Wow I love this fabric too as the colors are just a rich, surprising mix of browns with fun pinks and limes......Sweet little swirlies too.........
I love this Brother Sisters Studios fabric and I have it's companion on one of my best sellers. I was saving this piece for myself but decided to share it..........It's wonderful!!

7 comments:

  1. What beautiful fabrics and a great job you did..Just wonderful..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative and wonderful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those two paisley prints, great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are nice fabrics. i especially love the second one. fun items you have, and your pictures are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are wonderful! I am really into paisley lately, too, so these are on my radar. As soon as I can decide which one I want, I'm getting one. Been lookin' at 'em for weeks now. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmmm, I think I love the last one best, but I can't decide! They're all smashing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The brown fob in the middle is so beautiful! I love the fob I received from your shop. Your work is remarkable!!

    Fabulous Fun Finds

    ReplyDelete