Monday, August 18, 2008

Time For Back to School! Pretty Etsy finds!

This is from www.SweetiePieSuite.etsy.com and if you haven't check out Toni's shop please do that! It is wonderful! She was on the front page a few days back:))
Adorable Picture frame from www.Butterflymosaics.etsy.com. I think this would make an adorable teachers gift.......Get some Christmas shopping done early.........

Adorable Hair Scrunchie from www.Handmadecrafter.etsy.com! I have this fabric in my stash and it is sew adorable.
Well school is back in session for many of you already and for our kids, Wednesday is D Day! We'll all be back to the sounds of bells, the kindness of teachers, and the mystery of cafeteria food:)) In honor of that I found some cute Etsy finds that are sure to delight!

4 comments:

  1. Oh that pencil holder is cute! Lately I've been really into pencil holders. Not buying them or using them, just looking at them? I wonder why. I don't even use pencils.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my pencil holder on your lovely blog! School started last Monday with a vengence! I'm a 5th grade teacher and the first week back is pretty exhausting. (As well as the weeks to follow!)
    Have a great etsy day!
    Toni @ Sweetie Pie Suite

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be sweet to give to a teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute things they have for school. Great picks.

    ReplyDelete