Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wow I'm Back and it's August 12 oh my goodness!






Where has the summer gone, guys!! I can't believe it's already August 12 th and my sons start back to school next week.......It just seems like yesterday that my oldest was attending his 5th grade graduation.......Wow!!

Well I took a nice little vacation to visit my Mom with the boys and we had quite an adventure riding the Amtrak back home...........It was great fun but very long so the day after we were already ready for some downtime.........

I have been busy sewing some new fobs this past weekend and here are 2 of them I just listed in my shop..........The first is one of my favorite fabrics from Michael Miller, his Dumb Dot in Pink. This is one gorgeous Pink too, really rich and just stunning. I decided to use brown but boy that was hard choosing because it would look awesome on lime or black too........

The next is a really pretty Pink Scroll fun fabric that I found in my stash and simply adore..........Again a rich bubblegum pink and I chose brown for this one as well...........

I hope you love both of them! Thanks for catching up but it will take me a while to get really caught up!!:)) Should we need to rest from our vacations:))LOL

2 comments: