Thursday, September 18, 2008

Autumn is in The Air and So Are Etsy Pretties!

Wow we've had some nice 60 degree nights this week in South Carolina! A welcome change from the 95 plus hot days this pass weekend.......I couldn't resist finding some pretty Autumn inspired Etsy pretties to share with you! They are truly lovely, each one! Enjoy and please visit their shops and perhaps do a little early Christmas shopping!

From BeadsbyEvelyn who has the most gorgeous jewelry! Always sew unique, look at these pretty Acorn Earrings......... Oh I love Owls sew much! Look at this adorable card from
stampinscrapstudio........OH is sew whotilicious!
From my friend Denise's shop, DeniseSB, this adorable Pet Carrier, Oh if Only I had a Yorkie for this one!! Sew pretty! I have a matching Key Fob for Mom too!



Doesn't this Basket look truly yummy? Such a wonderful gift idea from HeathensHearth!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you don't mind, I added the link to your blog on my blog. Thanks for checking mine out.

    ReplyDelete