Monday, September 29, 2008

Halloween Boutique is Here!

Happy Monday to everyone.......Wow can you believe that September is almost over? I really can't. My oldest has a birthday in just a few days sew we hold off on decorating for Halloween until after them. But in my Etsy shop, I had to create my Halloween Boutique.
I love making all these Halloween pretties which all make wonderful little treats for anyone. I have Autumn inspired fobs as well as completely Halloween inspired with ghosts and witches hats! These make wonderful little treats for anyone this season but why not "treat" yourself. I also have included some precious little girl totes that can also double as a chic Halloween treat bag. Almost all are completely machine washable.....Cute little mini tote for adults too......




Please visit my Etsy shop, Sewmuchdetail, today!

4 comments:

  1. love it- you make very well crafted items!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw the halloween bag is awesome i would use it to trick or treat hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog as well and LOVE the ghost bag! That would fit right in with the "BOO!" theme!
    PLease contact me through the email in my profile with the listing link and I will be glad to addd it to the upcoming line-up. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic..! The Halloween bag is absolutely cute and adorable.

    ReplyDelete