Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Houndstooth Sew Pretty for Fall

Houndstooth is really hot for Fall this year. I'm seeing blouses, accessories and more all over in this gorgeous print......I decided to do a little Tuesday Treasure hunt to find what our artists on Etsy had to offer! Enjoy! From me, Sewmuchdetail, I love this fob sew much and hope you will too!


Cute earrings from annatillettdesigns!

From ErinRuth who always has the most gorgeous papers!


From emandsprout, these adorable embellished shoes!!

4 comments:

  1. those shoes are adorable! I love hearts, heart anything really!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' your new stuff!

    Tori
    Rae*Danae Designs
    iamsewblessed@gmail.com

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fob and houndstooth is such a classic!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete