Friday, September 12, 2008

I Was On the Etsy Front Page!


It is sew exciting to be included in a treasury for me........I love clicking through and YEA it's a gold star.......All of us sellers love that.........This one that I was featured in about a week ago though was particularly striking to me and I remember thinking, Wow this really looks like it could make it to the front page and GUESS WHAT, IT DID!! I didn't get to see it for myself but one of my wonderful Etsy friends alerted me and I found it on Flikr........Sew I had to share it.......It was created by Kimiko611 .

The Colors of this treasury are just amazing and I was just sew blessed to be included.......I hope you like it too! Thank you Etsy!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the front page! It was a beautiful treasury. Anyone would be proud to have been in that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making "front page news". Your work is great and you are so deserving.

    ReplyDelete