Monday, September 8, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away, Come Again Another Etsy Day!

Wow it's Monday already.........I can't believe how the weeks and months seem to be flying by. My children are just moving right along with school and scouts and life:)) Well the weather can certainly stop us all in our tracks these days........Hurricanes, flooding and we are still in a drought.......Well it got me thinking about rain gear and such and here are some particularly fun Etsy finds for you to enjoy on what appears to be a rain-free day for South Carolina:)) Enjoy. And thank you to Sydnei for helping me with how to's on my links!! Please visit her blog if you haven't, it is wonderful.......

From carambatack, I love this print called "my Red Umbrella". Sew neat and I had a red umbrella too! And i Love those boots!
Attention all preschool teachers and moms, how adorable are these stickers? They make me smile:) From TheTinyFig

This bag is from annaladesign and it is called a Rain Bag, how cool is that?



Oh look at this sweetie pie mobile from AmyGaines......I love it sew much!



OH i love how chic and fresh this print is from Rosiemusic







6 comments:

  1. What neat items you shared, I too love the girl in the rain :)
    I am way off Etsy now, been pursuing some artsy things for a change, seems I have gone from Cottagey style to something else just like you did LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some cool items!!!!
    I love your title.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great rainy day finds. I hope it lets up and gets nice for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! And your etsy store is fabulous too!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great things you put on your blog..Wonderful..There are so many creative people out there..Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  6. That mobile is so cute I want to cry. :)

    ReplyDelete