Friday, October 3, 2008

A Pumpkin A Day Keeps the Holidays Fun:)

Happy Friday Evening everyone.....it's been a busy week as I bet it has for you as well.....Wow the days are getting shorter and color of fall is quickly surrounding us.......I for one, love love love fall.......The colors, the smells, the activities, everything! And one of my favorite parts of Fall is finding pumpkins, yes I love pumpkins.......I actually collect them in fact.......the kind that light up! I'll take some pics when I get everything out, very spooky and very festive......But for now I want to share some adorable pumpkin inspirations I just found on Etsy....Please click and do a little Pumpkin shopping with these wonderful Etsy sellers! Enjoy!

Near and dear to my heart, look at this adorable pin cushion from TheDailyPincushion

From knitrgal, isn't this the most precious hat?

From Middleburg, these are paper mache pumpkins.....love them!


From polkadotskies, isn't this adorable?



4 comments:

  1. that pumpkin hat is adorable, good finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--great pumpkins!!! I love that perfectly stitched little pincushion and the adorable little hat--do you think it would be weird for a 47 yo woman to wear a pumpkin hat?? LOL
    Smiles, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nummy pumpkins! I love Halloween!

    ~Hyla
    http://earthyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are cute pumpkin finds :) I love fall too, I love the clean, crisp, cool air. It makes me happy and reminds me of all the great times I've had at this time of year :)

    ReplyDelete