Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Such a Pretty Red and Black Treasury


Oh I love finding that gold star sew much on my Treasury searches. Oh it's just sew wonderful. This treasury I'm in now was curated by my friend Anna who owns TheHouseofMouse which has the most adorable mice ever!! You probably have seen her in the forums and also on the Etsy front page alot:) Please visit her adorable shop and her wonderful treasury! Thanks Anna......Have a great Wednesday everyone and thanks for stopping by.......

6 comments:

  1. i havent seen my stuff on there lately...

    congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sew, so, pretty. I love the crispness of the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being in such a beautiful treasury!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great treasury! Hope it makes the front page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought a bookmark from House of Mouse last month...lovely person and she put together a great treasury with great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Black, white and red are such a graphic combo. Love it!

    ReplyDelete