Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Trick or Treat Smell my COOKIES!!

<<<<<<WARNING IF YOU ARE ON A DIET AVOID THIS POST WARNING>>>>>>>>

Happy Wednesday everyone and Halloween is inching closer and closer........If you are like me Halloween is full of yummy treats for family and friends........If you need some help getting all those little ghost and goblins a tasty cookie, look no farther than ETSY.......OH my goodness, there are such yummy treats being offer to us and none of these have a deadline in their listing but I would order as soon as possible.........Enjoy and visit their tempting shops! I just check their shop announcements and each one will give their order deadline! HURRY!

So cute from ASugarAffair (Cute Name too) Won't these look adorable on your Spooky table?
Look at these precious ghosts from cakeboxcookies! Mmmmmmmmmmm.....BOO

From bkcookie, don't these look sew tasty?:)) And adorable too! Oh my youngest would say these are too cute to eat!


9 comments:

  1. I want to eat the whole lot of the ghost cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree, too cute to eat!! Although I think I could find a way :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cookies and these look sublime. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh those cookies look so yummy! P.s. thanks for replying back for my question.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cookies look like so much fun! Fall is the perfect time for baking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They do look almost too fabulous to eat! Etsy has such a great variety of talented artists.

    ReplyDelete