Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Yea!! New Fobs in Amy Butler Daisy Chain are Here!

Well it's true, I admit it........I am a fabricaholic! Down to my tippy toes, I love fabric......Sew anytime, Amy Butler releases one of her new collections, well I am sew excited, almost like my kids get in ToysRUs........The colors, the patterns, oh I love it all......Well Daisy Chain is no exception and I have already listed 3 New Fobs from this line.......I hope you love them. The first one is my favorite, Kaleidoscope......I love the whimsy and I think it made an adorable fob......I will be adding more very soon! This the Kaleidoscope print from her Blush collection. Look at the pretty lime accents.....Love it!
I really love this fabric too and the vintage inspired colors. It's called Sweet Jasmine....love it too!

This one is really chic and classy.......It's called Daisy Bouquet and as you can see has a pretty soft pink print ontop of a gorgeous grey background. Amy used a lot of gray in this collection.


1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness--I just love Amy Butler--and her fab fabric is perfect for your cutey keyfobs! Love them!
    Smiles, Karen

    ReplyDelete