Sunday, November 16, 2008

Another Pretty Fabric Find Feathered Friends


Happy Sunday everyone........gosh I hope you are enjoying your day and I'm so happy that you dropped by to see what was going on here:) This is a gorgeous fabric I found in my Hancocks of Paducah fabric catalog and if you don't have one, just click here to get yourself one.......They are just sew delightful to sit and enjoy all the pretty new fabrics as well as some timeless treasures.....This collection I have featured today is called Feathered Friends by Wendy Slotbloom........Oh my goodness, it is sew pretty to me......I am really into bird prints lately and the colors in this one are just sew commanding to me.......I especially adore the Red Green Feathered Print above.....This fabric is from In the Beginning Fabric company and is printed in Japan.....Simply stunning to me.....I hope you enjoy it too!







Feathered Friends can be found in the following Etsy Stores:

pinkpolkadotstudio
uberstitch

4 comments:

  1. This is sooo pretty. Thanks for sharing the link to the catalog request. I'm anxious to get one in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get my catalog either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just listed you as an amazing blog and you can get the "amazing blog" award from mine!You can grab the award picture from my blog too when you want to list it on yours if you want.

    Here are the rules for the award:



    "How is the award determined? The rules are as follows:



    The award is presented to blogs that- 1. Inspire you


    2. Make you smile and laugh


    3. Or maybe give amazing information


    4. Are a great read


    5. Have an amazing design


    6. Or any other reasons you can think of that make them uber amazing!



    If you receive this award:


    1. Put the logo on your blog or post.


    2. Nominate at least 5 blogs that you feel are Uber Amazing!


    3. Let them know that they have received this


    Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.


    4. Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.

    ReplyDelete