Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Friday New in My Shop

Happy Friday everyone!! Yea!! What a historic week and here the weather has been sew delightful.......Pretty and fall like! Love it.......Here are a few of my new fobs I added this week....I hope you enjoy seeing them. Please visit my shop to see my entire collection of fobs. They make wonderful gifts for anyone.......Especially you:) SewMuchDetail
A pretty floral corduroy which will accessorize all those pretty sweaters!
Zebra anyone? I love this color combo!

A pretty Hot pink and light pink, Leopard print, ooh la la! SewMuchDetail

4 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the color combination on the zebra print of black/white/hot pink. You have a great eye!

    Renee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOVe them! I really need to get one! Argg...darn money!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great! I love the zebra print!

    -chelsey

    ReplyDelete