Wednesday, November 5, 2008

hmmmmmmmmm.......Tasty Coffee

My Mom loves coffee and I always buy her a new Flavor every Christmas. This year I am going to buy it right here at Etsy. I found this pretty mug, dipping spoons, and yes even the Coffee, pumpkin spice! Such a nice collection for that Coffee person in your life....Enjoy and give these shops some clickin love! Have a happy Wednesday and thank you for visiting my blog!
From TheRoaster, I had no idea we have our own Coffee maker on Etsy....


From MissPottery, I love this mug sew much!


From spoonfulofchocolate (what a cute shop name), these are dipping spoons for your coffee or hot chocolate. What a great gift!

10 comments:

  1. You said the magic word...COFFEEEEEEE! Awake now! Although I shouldn't be with it being so late in the evening on this side of the world. I checked out the Etsy coffee roaster & was happy to see that he offers organic/fair trade coffee & that he ships overseas :)

    PS- Your word verification letters spell the word 'being' which is cute. I like it when they spell actual words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great gift basket and helping out Etsy shops too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE freshly roasted coffee! I'm going to have to give this Etsy coffee roaster a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know we had a coffeemaker either!!! I will have to take a peek. -Sharon at www.flirtbuttons.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coffee is awesome.Everything looks yummy:0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i buy my mom coffee every year too! last year it was egg nog but I would o so love to buy from Etsy too. I feel so much better about spending my money there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That mug is especially lovely.

    ReplyDelete