Saturday, November 1, 2008

New New New in my Shop

Good morning everyone! Gosh I hope everyone had fun Trick or Treating:) We sure did, it was a bit chilly but what a fun night. The boys got so much candy!! I have been busy stocking my shop for the Holidays and this past week added some more pretty Amy Butler prints. I will share some more next week but please stop by my Shop and see all of my fobs...Here are 3 of my newest with 2 being from Amy Butler's newest collection called Daisy Chain....I hope you love them all and these make wonderful gifts for teachers!
This is my favorite fabric from Amy Butler's new line Daisy Chain called Clematis. I love the colors in this one sew much!
Another Pretty Amy Butler Daisy Chain addition, this one is called Mosaic.....Such a pretty fabric!

Pretty Sky Temple Garland from Amy Butler's Lotus Collection! Love these colors!



4 comments:

  1. Oh I just love the patterns you used on those key chains!!! They're great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. her patterns always seem to jump out at the fabric stores. love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Amy Butler fabric. The keyfobs look great!

    ReplyDelete