Monday, November 3, 2008

Ode to Soap!

Good Monday morning to everyone. Wow I hope you've had a chance to relax and get over your sugar high from Halloween and all those yummy treats. Time to start thinking about some more yummy treats, this time Soap treats......Yes i love soap, don't you? And now wow there are so many amazing Soap makers that are offering delightful Fall inspired treats, that i had to share a few......And let me emphasize, these are just a few. There are many wonderful soap makers on Etsy. I think any of these would just look so delightful in your parlor bath if you are hosting your Thanksgiving Feast this year or they would also make wonderful little hostess treats as well if you're traveling to a loved one's home this year. Enjoy and give them some clickin love! Order them early so you will be set for Thanksgiving!

I think this is sew amazing, look at how yummy this looks, no it's not a Martha Stewart recipe, it's a yummy soap from MollycoddleSoap




From daisycakessoap, love these little turkeys so much! You get 4 in this set.




From svsoaps, look at this downright yummy looking pumpkin soap.

9 comments:

  1. I love soap too! lol Great write up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why oh why does soap so often make me hungry lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so yummy! Just as 'tanybug' says, soap makes me hungry too! Well, not all soaps, but these ones sure do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love handmade soaps! Wish I could talk my local soap maker into etsy!

    Those all are so yummy looking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love soap.Going to look at all there shops and go shopping thanks for sharing:0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such wonderful products! Who would have thought I'd look at bath products and think lunch! Great finds and great talent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh, the pumpkin pie soap is too cute!

    ReplyDelete