Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pretty Chrysanthemum Ring Terrific Etsy Find


Happy Friday Eve everyone......Gosh this week is flying by, right.......I couldn't wait to share these gorgeous new rings from Beadsbyevelyn from Etsy.com. Are they just the most wonderful creations.........and they are only $8.50 so what a perfect stocking stuffer, teacher gift or heck what about just treating yourself to 1 or say 4!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!


Here is Evelyn's listing write-up......And please tell her that you found her on my blog.....Click here to order



Great adjustable rings in Antique Copper, Antique Bronze, or Antique Silver plate with your choice of beautiful acrylic Flowers.You can choose whether you would like the ring base to be Antique Copper, Antique Bronze, or Antique Silver. Then you can choose your Flower color. The choices are Turquoise, Orange, Coral, Pink, Burgandy, Green, or Navy. The flowers measure a little over 1/2 inch across.



Look how pretty this color is? Tres Chic!

The colors are all sew pretty! I think the Pink is my favorite :)






3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this feature, my friend!!! I love your shop, your blog, everything is always so pretty and so perfect :) Whenever i'm out and about, i'm never without one of the bags you've made me and never without one of my fobs :) Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, really cute! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete