Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pretty Vintage Turkey Platters

Happy Wednesday everyone......Wow is this week flying by? It is for me.......If you are making your own special Thanksgiving dinner next week, you may be searching for just the perfect Turkey platter....I always love to have some vintage pieces to my very eclectic table.....I think a pretty Vintage Turkey platter would be perfect......Here are some wonderful ones I found on Etsy.......Clicketee Click and maybe one may find it's way to your Thanksgiving Feast!
From TheLovelys, this is sew pretty, it's actually enamelware!
From paperandoldlace, I really love this one too!

From LittleGreenSquirrel, what a beautiful platter!Have a great day everyone and please stop by again very soon!

1 comment:

  1. Those are some cool platters!

    I hope that I don't have to cook for Thanksgiving :-)

    I found you on etsy. That's where you can find me too
    christiecottage.etsy.com

    Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete