Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tea For Two?

Good morning everyone!! I hope you are enjoying a happy, blessed day having fun, working, creating! My post today is near and dear to my heart because I collect Teapots and have since I was Five years old......I love them sew much, they are everywhere in my house.....I am excited to share these wonderful Etsy finds with you because together they would make a charming Tea Gift Basket for someone special on your Christmas list this year......So clickety clickety and maybe do some shopping:) Have a blessed day and please visit me again!
Look at this charming teapot from EstherCoombs!


I love this Tea Cup sew much from littleflowerdesigns..........:)


Doesn't this Chocolate and Roses Tea look yummy from TeaForAllReasons?



7 comments:

  1. WOW that is one of the coolest tea pots ever! I love it! it is SEW perfect :)

    great blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, that teapot is way too good to be true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very cool teapot! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first one!!!! I've seen her work and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one awesome teapot. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love, love the teapot! It makes me want to brew up a steamy cuppa chai tea!

    ReplyDelete