Friday, November 21, 2008

Thanksgiving Candles Sew Pretty!

Happy Friday everyone!! Has this week simply flown by or what? I have been sew busy as I'm sure all of you are but never to busy to find Etsy goodies to share......I love love love candles sew much.....They instantly add so much warmth to any Holiday gathering........And all of these fantastic scents now, oh so wonderful.......I hope you enjoy all of these and please give these Etsy shops some clickety clickin love today! Any of these would make a great hostess gift too:)
From blisscandles, look at this yummy Carrot Cake Candle!!
From Berdandbee, look at this adorable Pumpkin candle, what a perfect addition to your centerpiece!
From creativerooms, what a charming Candle!! It has mulled cider scent.........:)

I love the colors and the scent of this pretty candle! From purplesuncandles

6 comments:

  1. Mmmm, yummy a carrot cake candle! I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can smell these candles through my computer...Yum....

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't those blisscandles look wonderful? I have them in my faves right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! They all are SO beautiful! I love this time of year, in great part because of the wonderful fall spices and scents. Lovely post :)

    Renee

    ReplyDelete