Tuesday, December 2, 2008

New Amy Butler Midwest Modern 2


Happy Tuesday everyone.......Gosh can you believe December is here already? I can't.......I think geesh I was just taking photos of my sons in their Halloween costumes, wasn't I? Well nothing to create a little distraction for me during such a busy time like a new fabric.......if you have looked at my Etsy shop, you can see how much I love using Amy Butler fabrics in my designs. I have loved her fabric since her first collection.....Do you remember that gorgeous French Paisley fabric:)? That is still one of my favorite fabrics to this day....Well she has added to and I suppose reintroduced her Midwest Modern line and called it Midwest Modern 2.......As you can see by the pics, it's the same designs but with some fun new colors.....I really love the Ohio Sky especially the pretty Trailing Cherries now with those colors....Garden Maze is also pretty in any color to me:)







What is your favorite? I love all the colors, don' t you? Thanks for dropping by and please come back again soon!



11 comments:

  1. I love them all!! I can't pick just one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are amazing fabrics! I am so inspired by these:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so gorgeous! I love how her designs always pop.

    Dea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally LOVE the sunset designs :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just ordered three prints from orange dahlia and got it today! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are beautiful. I really like the top right pattern in sunset. Kind of art nouveau with a twist.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, the Ohio Sky set is my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty designs... I'm partial to the Ohio Sky just because of the cool name and the inspiring blue hues...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely some beauties in there. I am so in love with textile pattern design.

    ReplyDelete