Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Years Eve Pretty Finds

Good Tuesday morning everyone! I missed you all and so sorry I haven't been able to update but it's great to be back:) Hope you all had a joyous and blessed Holiday and enjoyed being with family and friends. Can you believe it's already December 30? I honestly can't, wasn't I just taking my son to his first day of 2nd Grade last week? Oh wow! Well New Year's Eve is almost here sew I couldn't resist finding some pretty inspirations from Etsy......There's some glam, there some cutie pies and some great art....enjoy and thanks for stopping by:)
Such a beautiful pair of earrings from Beadsbyevelyn for that Holiday soiree!
What a great hostess gift, this New Year's Eve party hat is from 30one.

From mandymayl, what a great ACEO!
Look at this precious sweetpea, what an adorable headband from andjane!

From lifeneedsart (love that shop name:o), such a pretty ACEO.
Pretty Vintage Chocker from MadonnaStar, sew chic and retro! The description says 50 or 60's.


5 comments:

  1. ooo that baby does NOT look amused!

    Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, can't believe it's already the end of December...the end of 2008. I hope you are enjoying the holidays. Happy New Year, Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty champagne collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the New Year's goodies...that baby with the big bow is just too beautiful.....GREAT finds...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely collection...thanks so much for putting it together!

    ReplyDelete