Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pretty Christmas Soaps Fabulous Gifts

Happy Wednesday to everyone! I can't believe how quickly this week is rolling on by....busy busy as I know everyone is this special time of the year.....Is Soap on your gift list this year? It is always on mine, I have a soap stash.....You know I really wish I knew how to make soap. I have been intrigued by it for some time, I love all the scents and wow these makers are so artistic too....Fun fun! Enjoy these Etsy finds and maybe one will find it's way into your stocking:)
From aBreathofFrenchair, I love her shop sew much! Pretty gift basket and you pick your own soaps! And the adorable tin is included:)
From SweetandTranquil, isn't this adorable? Oh I love Gingerbreadmen sew much:)

From sunbasilgarden, this is just one of sew many pretty holiday soaps they have:)

These adorable snowmen are from LoveLeeSoaps.......This shop has sew many adorable soaps

What was your favorite? Have a blessed day everyone:)

5 comments:

  1. I love soap too!!! Those gingerbread men are calling me!!!! Soap making is on my "things to learn" list. Hopefully one day I'll be able to make a bar, but for now, I love buying it :O)
    Have a blessed holiday season!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sunbasilgarden's soaps! Fantastic! You have a very pretty blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh saw her soap on eversoclothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to EAT that soap!! YumMY!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These soaps are adorable! I just received the key fobs and I LOVE them! Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete