Friday, January 2, 2009

New Fabric Find Tina Givens TreeTop Fancy


Happy New Year everyone! I hope yours was fun and happy! Ours was delightful and the boys really enjoyed themselves.........I started the New Year yesterday morning looking for some pretty new fabric collections.........This one really struck me, not only are the prints gorgeous, but the colors I think are amazing.....This collection was designed by Tina Givens for Free Spirit Fabrics. They always have such fabulous designers. I hope you enjoy these and let me know how they struck you......colors, designs! OH and this is the Eggplant colorway. The others are gorgeous too!







Shops on Etsy that feature Tina Givens TreeTop Fancy

Thanks Everyone and have a Fabulous Weekend!

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE this fabric..The yellow and deep pruple are a beautiful combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the fabrics are aptly named as the free spirit fabrics...they are full of joy and freedom...have fun working with them an I look forward to seein what you create...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fabric! Makes me wish I was a better at sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this 1st one and the 4th and 5th!

    Hyla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purple has always been a favorite of mine, they are all beautiful.

    Have a wonderful 2009:):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you should check out https://www.hancocks-paducah.com for great fabric deals. I just bought 8 yards of Heather Bailey for $31.00...Woot woot :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful fabric, I love the colours, I'm sure you'll create wonderful things with that
    :0)

    ReplyDelete