Monday, February 23, 2009

Lavender Room Spray........love it!

From whitemagic
Good morning everyone. Monday morning is back so soon, huh? Back to school, to work, to the university......back to rountine......speaking of routine, I have one now that I wanted to share and show you some Etsy finds too. Everyone morning now when I make my beds, I have been using a wonderful little linen spray on my pillows........It's just such a nice little comfort when you go to bed that night.....I'm addicted to it now.......Now my favorite fagrance is lavender which I have mentioned before in my blog.......I'm almost out so of course this time I'm searching on Etsy to replenish my stash....So thought I would share some of my discoveries with you......Enjoy:-)


From naiad

From RiverCitySoaps

From ShopRedLeaf
Thanks for stopping by! Which one would you choose?



2 comments:

  1. a perfect way to end a day! nice blog post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the smell of lavender! I bought some peppermint lavender room spray from stephaniek on Etsy and get compliments on the smell all the time. Highly recommended. :)

    ReplyDelete