Friday, February 6, 2009

New in My Shop, A Sweet Hostess Gift


Happy Friday to everyone...........whew........it's been a busy week for me and I know you too.....I've been working on my taxes and that is a major YIKES............But I also a few weeks ago added a new section to my Etsy shop that features Coasters........I love making them and wanted to use some of my favorite fabrics to create a charming and affordable little gift........Each set costs $10.00. These are some of my Amy Butler Midwest Modern creations.......Each coaster in this set of 4 features 2 different fabrics sew you can really have fun mixing them up. Maybe you keep 2 for you and share 2 with a friend?



Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous February Weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Those fabrics are soooooooo yummy.. Love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so very cheery! I love them. The last photo's coasters are MY colours these days. I'm hoarding paint chips in these colours.

    ReplyDelete