Friday, February 20, 2009

New New Sugar Snap Key Fobs!


Happy Friday! I love Fridays, don' t you? All the promise of fun and relaxing.......well it's just wonderful to me.......I made these fobs a few weeks ago and wanted to share them......I love this fabric sew much and hope my wonderful buyers will too. Each features Sugar Snap from Melissa Averinos for Free Spirit.......I adore all these pretty colors.....They were sew much fun to make.



Which is your favorite? Have a great weekend everyone!


4 comments:

  1. they're wonderful - so cheerful - make me want spring NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all...especially #1. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,

    I nominated you for the Lemonade Award. Check out my blog for more details! http://jacarandagal.blogspot.com.

    Have a great weekend,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok... I love your blog and I am following it now, but as to the yorkie, sorry dear, she is my baby lol

    ReplyDelete