Monday, February 2, 2009

Pretty Inauguration Dress


Happy Monday everyone!! Hope everybody had a great weekend. We finally got some much needed sunshine and doesn't it just lift your spirits so much? It does for me. Yellow in general does that for me. Which brings me to today's topic, the First Lady's lovely inauguration dress.....I thought it was such a pretty color and did a little research to find out more about it....It was designed by Isabel Toledo and I thought it might be interesting to see some of her other designs.....So here are a few:
This is called Golden Wrap dress and the color looks like the inaugural dress to me. Cost $3,192




This is called Glitter Box Coat.........It costs $5,410


Here is her Sapphire Wrap Dress.......It costs approximately $3,192

Which one is your favorite? Did you like the First Lady's dress choice? Color, style?
Thanks for stopping by:)


No comments:

Post a Comment