Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Soda Gallery, Who Knew?




Good morning to everyone. Hope your week is going well and you are having some fun doing a little blog hopping.......Glad you landed on mine today:)


I had a little time to catch up on my reading this past weekend and came across a delightful sounding place that I thought would be fun to share with you. It's called The Soda Gallery and it's located in Dallas, Texas. I have never been to Dallas so all you Dallas readers, please chime in about this, I would love to hear what it's like.

Anywho, this quaint little shop offers over 200 varieties of you guessed it, SODA.......That is just sew cool to me.......

A bit more about them from their website:

"In addition to unusual sodas, the soda gallery also offer patrons the opportunity sit, relax and admire an ever changing collection of local and regional artists - with a heavy emphasis on pop art.

The soda gallery is proud to carry a wide variety of regional and international bottled sodas. Our selections range from old nostalgic favorites such, as Nesbitt's, Bubble Up, Squirt, Nugrape and Dutch Coke, all still produced with the original ingredients. We also carry regional specialties: Cheerwine from North Carolina, Berghoff's Root Beer from Chicago, Moxie Original Elixir from Maine and Detroit's favorite, Vernor's Ginger Ale. International flavors inlcude Chocomel (directly from Amsterdam) and the French orange drink recognized worldwide, Orangina. Root Beer lovers will find a vast selection of root beers: 28 different varieties. You can assemble a case where no two are the same. In fact, the soda gallery is unique in that we encourage our customers to customize their own 6-packs or cases to sample and share with friends and family. We currently offer over 155 different flavors from which to choose."



Now another great thing is they also have many of their sodas available online........Here is the website: thesodagallery.com. What a fun place! I wish I could visit in person.........

Have a great day and what's your favorite soda?



5 comments:

  1. That sounds like such a cool place! Too bad it's so far away.

    ♥ xtine
    http://stuffbyxtine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That looks like a fun place to hand out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how it looks like a gallery or nice shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun little shop!!! great find thanks for the link!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you have a darling blog. And can I just say your taste is great! I loved searching your great items on Etsy (future purchases for sure)! I actually do get to Dallas about 4 times a year. I can't wait to find something new to try! This is a must for my summer day trip for sure!

    ReplyDelete