Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Stuck Inside, Crayons to the Rescue

Happy Wednesday everyone! How is your weather? If it's like ours, it's so cold and when you have little ones, you are always trying to find new and fun ways to keep them having fun inside. My boys always enjoyed a new box of crayons and blank sheets of paper....They loved to create their own designs......To keep that little artist inspired, here are some handmade crayons that I found on Etsy......What a unique and thoughtful little Valentine gift too for a favorite prince or princess in your life:) Enjoy
Li'l Grippers Chunky Crayons are perfect for little hands, from GourmetPlay
A must have for that precious little ballerina from ivylanedesigns.......

How adorable are these Mitten Crayons from TurtleMommy? Sew precious!


7 comments:

  1. Love those crayons. Especially the top ones! I think I may need to buy some for my little nephew. He loves crayons. He also love eating them. Maybe all of these will be far too tempting for him. Gosh, they look good enough that I want to eat them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have kids but I would play with these...they are so cute. BTW, I love your key fobs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Who knew there were so many cute things to do with crayons! My girls would love those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for including my mitten crayons! That was soo sweet of you!! =]
    All of the crayons look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those crayons are so cool!! I wish my boys were still little - I'd buy some!
    Love your key fobs!! Awesome material.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of those are great and soooooo cute... Have a great rest of the week and weekend..

    ReplyDelete