Monday, February 16, 2009

Tag, You're It!


Happy Monday to Everyone. Happy President's Day too! My boys are home today which is always great....


I was tagged last week by SassyGlassDesigns. Now this is a fun game but first I have to say that you must check out her blog but also her lovely Etsy shop, the lovely photo above is hers. What a beautiful shop she has on Etsy, makes me want to make jewelry.......sew please check it out:)


O.k. here are the rules:


1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Post these rules in your blog.

3. Write 5 Random things about yourself.

4. Tag Random people at the end of the post and link to them.

5. Let each person know they've been tagged.



O.k. 5 Random Silly things about me:


1. I make spaghetti and meatballs every single week for my boys.......I mean without fail......Now this could be sad depending on how you look at it but they love it......I mean I don't guess they will end up on Dr. Phil for eating too many meatballs:)


2. I do voices, yes voices..........NO I don't hear voices.......well I'm not going to admit that anyway, but I do voices. And you know what's fun, my oldest now does them too.......I kinda wish I had pursued where that "talent" could have taken me in Life. Who knows, maybe I would be Sandy Cheeks on Spongebob right now.......


3. I used to drink and the key words here are Used To! Drink at least 8 diet cokes a day! I know crazy, right????????? What is up with that, huh? well it was this crazy habit I suppose but stopped cold turkey, not even one now.....BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTT Well there is the issue of those White Grape Sparkling waters...............Yes I do consume quite a few of those babies in a day......oh but they are soooooooooooo yummy......you have to try them if you haven't yet......


4. Once at work many many years ago, I was wearing a half-slip under my skirt........Well I went to get some information from a manager in our cafeteria.......I noticed everyone was gawking at me and not in a particularly good way......One guy, gasp and said, Oh my LORD! So I looked down and there it was all around my ankles..........yea you guessed it, my half slip!! Well without breaking my stride, one bit, I walked out of it, picked it up, tucked it under my arm and proceeded to get my questions answered......YIKES!!! Funny, after that I started getting some pretty obscene phone calls......


5. I don't drive on interstates at all, not even for short distances.......I hate them so much, even typing about them makes me queazy.......:o(...........Well needless to say, I've gotten myself in some really strange places trying to avoid them.......Many times too, not just once......Seen a lot of cool little towns too though that you miss on the BIG HIGHWAY...........


Now to Tag 3 other Bloggidites!








Have a great Monday everyone!


6 comments:

  1. nice to know a little more about you! well done great post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the plug and you did a great job; the "slip around the ankles" made me laugh out loud because I had a similar mishap years ago but that's for another story. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The slip story is too funny! Thanks for tagging me. I am headed out of town for work until Friday, but will post my 5 when I return.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I finally got around to this. Sorry it took so long. Go check it out on my blog. And -- I'm LOVING my new key fob. It came in very handy on my trip to FL...I just attached a small coin bag to it, and ran. LOL! LOVE IT! I may be ordering some more!!!

    ReplyDelete