Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Blog Award, For MOI??????????? YEA!!!!!!


Happy Wednesday everyone! Gosh I hope your week is going well and you are enjoying some better weather where you are. We have simply had the most delightful springlike weather this week.....oh it's good for the soul, huh? I love it! I am sew excited to share with you an award that was given to me by my friend Audrey of Audreyscountrycrafts called the Kreativ Blogger! How cool is that? I am sew excited and thank you sew much Audrey for giving this to my little ole bloggedy blog! Here are the rules of the Award but hey rules smules, if you know another blog that deserves this award, grab it and share it!! I love that:-)


List 7 things you love and then pass the award on to 7 people..tagging them and letting them know they won!You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole wide world know you are KReATIV!


My 7 things and boy is it hard to just name 7, I gotta tell ya!


God

My Hubby

My 2 sons

Sewing/fabric

The Color Blue

The Office

The scent of Lavender


Gosh that was hard to just name 7! I could go on and on sew this is a really fun game!


And the Award Goes to........................










It was sew hard choosing just 7 blogs because I love sew many! Congrats and please stop by and visit these wonderful blogs:-)



9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award and thank you so much for thinking of my little blog when giving out awards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandee thank you! I'm honored! I feel like an amateur blogger... since I am... but thanks for the boost of confidence! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for thinkin of me honey...it's lovely to know that there are people who appreciate the people and things in their life...

    ReplyDelete
  4. well thank you for thinking of me and i fell very honored to be in the company of these other recipients!!! blog on with your bad self!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and Thank you! I hope to get it posted soon...maybe this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I got this award, too, and was going to pass it on to you. However, I don't want to inundate you with it again (unless you tell me otherwise).
    Congratulations! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw yay thanks for tagging me! I'll get right on it, I love these. :)

    And congratulations on your award too, you definitely deserve it, I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete