Sunday, March 29, 2009

Lemon Cloud Pie Recipe






Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you are enjoying a truly blessed and happy one and enjoying your day. We are finally enjoying some pretty Sunshine after many days of rain. But not complaining, we love getting the rain. With spring in mind, I thought it would be fun to share this yummy recipe with you all. My Mom had this recipe over Christmas and it was so delicious....I was shocked when I learned how easy it was to prepare....So if you're bringing the dessert at your Easter celebration this year, you might want to consider this yummy and very pretty treat!



Lemon Cloud Pie


Ingredients:

1 prepared 9-inch (6 oz.) shortbread crumb crust
1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/2 cup (about 3 medium lemons) fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
Grated lemon peel or lemon slices (optional)



Directions:

BEAT sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and peel in small mixer bowl until combined. Fold in whipped topping; pour into crust. Cover; refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Garnish with lemon peel. NOTE: For a lower calorie and fat version of this recipe, a 6-oz. prepared reduced-fat graham cracker crust and fat-free frozen whipped topping can be substituted for the shortbread crumb crust and frozen whipped topping.



YUMEEEEEEEE!

7 comments:

  1. Looks delicious! I love lemon anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, YUM! Sunny and cheerful! and easy, too. Thanks for sharing. There is also low fat sweetened condensed milk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, I just had a great lunch and now here it is... something to drool over. Sad but true, never too full. Thanks, sorta

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lemon pie and that one looks delicious...have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to have a piece of this right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yummm... I need a piece of it right now too!!! I love citrus anything... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am SO making this this weekend!!! medical things going on sorry haven't been around much!

    ReplyDelete