Monday, March 9, 2009

New Fabric Find! Shoes shoes shoes


Happy Monday everyone! Gosh is March just flying by and with weather all over the place......this past weekend we donned our shorts and almost needed the sunscreen.......I loved it, did lots of good ole fashion digging in the dirt and enjoying every minute of it......While looking for another fabric, I ran across this one and just had to share it.....I think it is sew charming, love the colors and how fun it is........I hope you will too! It is called Objects of Desire and it was designed by Sandy Gervais (love her fabrics:-) for Moda......





What would you make from this fabric?

7 comments:

  1. I can't sew so you'll have to make something sweet with that great fabric! Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute fabric! I cant sew at all, however I think the shoe fabric could be great for shoe bags.... I love the pink flowery piece too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful fabrics! the possiblities are endless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all....I think the shoe print and the bottom print would make adorable clutch bags.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome fabric!! I have an award for you on my blog. Please come and get it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful choices here...am sure that shoe one will be popular...

    ReplyDelete