Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pretty New Fabric Find Urban Chiks Sweet!




Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope your week has been great sew far........Mine has been very busy like yours I'm sure. I couldn't resist sharing one of my favorite new fabrics with you.....I loved Urban Chiks beautiful collection called Swell.....This is their gorgeous encore collection called SWEET.......and sweet it is! Look at this eclectic palette that takes a nostalgic walk to a 50s candy shop. Ohhhhhhhhhhh they are all DELISH!















What is your favorite? I love the Rose print!


8 comments:

  1. I'm gonna have to say the heart fabric, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the rose print too BUT i like the one with the blue too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all but I think the bird one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always partial to polka dots (because my daughter loves them). That is a happy print. I also like the simple pink flowers on pink. The bird print is really cool.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love all of these, great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay if you want the sewing machine o'charm, feel free to convo me on etsy and we can go from there. :)

    have a fab day!

    circlesareforever.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You find some of the cutest fabrics! I love the first two with the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh soooo cute! I'm lovin' the polkadots. So hip!

    ReplyDelete