Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pretty New Robert Kaufman Fabric


Good Thursday Morning to everyone! I hope you all have enjoyed a fabulous week and look forward to a relaxing, fun weekend......I couldn't wait to share this fabric with you that I found the other day.....Oh my goodness, it is fabulous to me. I love Robert Kaufman Fabrics sew much and this one is no exception....... The collection is called MONALUNA METRO MARKET by designer, Jennifer Moore! The designs were created with a Retro Kitchen in mind and I just love them. I posted more of them than I normally do because they are all sew fabulous and I wanted to give you a sense of how many gorgeous colorways are featured......I think these would make a fabulous apron, potholders, placemats or some wonderful kitchen towels!















Thanks for stopping by! Which is your favorite and what would you make from these? Favorite color? I love the Beaters in the last photo! ****Guess what? Ms. Jennifer Moore, herself, has posted a comment so please look for that! I am thrilled and thank you Jennifer. Please visit her website at www.monaluna.com and see more of her gorgeous fabrics. She will also post any of our creations from her lovely fabrics on her website......YAY!!****

13 comments:

  1. Love the fabrics! My fave are the pink cherries, but the chicken are adorable too!

    ♥ xtine
    http://stuffbyxtine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those! My fave is the green with polka dots

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving so many of them!!!! They're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this collection too! I found it a few days ago and have been trying to hold myself back from buying a few yards. I love the apples design and the beaters! Too cute! I'd make... clutch bags, tote bags, burp cloths, baby blankets... and a QUILT - if money were no object :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandee,
    I'm so glad you like the fabrics! If you (or any of your readers) want to share what you make with the prints, I'm putting together an "inspiration" page on my website (www.monaluna.com) and would love to post your images with credits and/or blog info.
    Happy sewing!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are really cute! I especially like the green apples print and the beater print!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was thinking tea towels and aprons just when I read that you said that! Those are some amazing fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gah! The red/black/white birds are just so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are adorable! I would love to make a table cloth out of the blue and green apples, that's darling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh cool fabrics! I like them all, they would make great kitchen curtains!

    ReplyDelete
  11. they're ALL fantastic - but baby those beaters ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete