Friday, March 13, 2009

Pretty Wreaths for Spring

From SouthernGirlFlorals........Love all the pretty florals in this wreath!
Happy Friday the 13th everyone! Hope you had a wonderful week and anticpate a fun and happy weekend......we are back to cold and rainy weather but that blast of spring really got me thinking ahead to spring days and pretty flowers.........I need a new wreath for my front door which normally I make myself but going through a treasury list the other day I came across the pretty wreath above on Etsy.....Sew I did a search for myself and found some more beautiful ones....I hope you enjoy them and your Friday!

From dancingcircle, I love the pretty flower choices in this one!

From twoinspireyou, such a pretty wreath!


From slkbaxt64, this is sew pretty!Thanks for stopping by! Do you have a front door wreath?




6 comments:

  1. Those are all beautiful! My favorite is the one from twoinspireyou. I really want to get a wreath for my front door.

    Great idea for a blog post!

    ♥ xtine
    http://stuffbyxtine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a wreath for Spring - thanks for the inspiration! Beautiful picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful...I love SouthernGirlFlorals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those are beautiful--great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. they're all lovely - and definately make me think SPRING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so pretty, my mother used to make those, I always loved them. :)

    ReplyDelete