Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sweet Easter Bunnies!

How Sweet from ChenilleTreasures!
I'm so into Spring this week and I hope you are seeing a few signs of spring where you are.....I thought it would be fun to see what adorable Easter Bunny inspirations abound on Etsy today. As you can see, some adorable ones.....Great basket ideas I think. Have a great Wednesday and I'm so happy that you stopped by!


This is a Bon Bon Bunny from Tumus!

How precious, from nogginsnbobbins!



Sweet vintage Chenille Bunny, even look at his eyes! From soblissfullyvintage.




9 comments:

  1. Too cute! Nothing makes a day like bunnies and pastels and cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yellow chenille bunny on top. It's just begging to be snuggled! Yellow is one of my favorite colors.

    ♥ xtine
    http://stuffbyxtine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh to have a girl...LOL! I've got an award for you here:

    http://childresshousehold.blogspot.com/2009/03/i-feel-so-loved.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the Chenille bunnies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok... that baby hat is soooooooo cute!

    www.akanedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete