Friday, April 17, 2009

Anna Maria Horner's Good Folks Fabric



Happy Friday to everyone.....Hope you are enjoying some fabulous spring weather like we are today and I will be in the middle of it later this afternoon with my sons! I can't believe how fast this spring break has flown by for them and need at least another week! But it will be back to school on Monday for them......Here's my newest Fabric find to share with you from the talented, Anna Maria Horner......It's called Good Folks and here is the description of this beautiful line:

"Anna integratesfolk art florals and forms with bold colors to provide a collection of vintage fabrics with a modern twist. Pick up on the Mediterranean vibe with the intense Byzantine palette of peony, plum, and pomegranate. Add the tranquil mood of the Adriatic palette consisting of sea, citrus, and sun."



I have used Anna's fabrics before in my designs and the quality is some of the best I've ever used. More like Drapery fabric and the colors are incredible........I hope you enjoy this Find! Oh and stop by Anna's blog too......







Which one is your favorite? The first and second are mine....Also speaking of fabric, if you know of anyone who loves Cottage or Shabby Chic fabrics, please have them visit my fabric destash on Ebay right now, just click on the little owl on the right of my blog....Have a blessed and happy weekend everyone!

6 comments:

  1. I love the fabrics!!!!
    Happy weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gosh woman...where do you find these luscious fabrics. I wouldn't know where to begin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the top 2 are my favs!!! they're all just great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first one and last one are my favs. I do love her fabric and her blog. Good to know the quality is great too. Maybe those will be on my list to buy next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite one is second to last, but they're all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete